Tuesday 21 November 2017

Writing

WALT...Use a variety of punctuationI enjoyed doing this because I got to create a story about getting blamed on . Next time I will try to make it rhyme more.

Wish it was my birthday


 It was on a Saturday. I was walking through the doorway. I was so glad it wasn't a school day. I thought I was gonna be able to eat but straightaway my cousin pulled up in the driveway. I was surprised when I saw them. I realized it was my cousin birthday. They were shouting at me saying get in the car. I said what wha what ( I was confused ).

 I said to them wait a second. I ran into the house and said see ya. I whizzed to the car. We left and we were on our way to Paknsave. When we arrived one of the little ones were misbehaving. They were fighting over Chocolate (This is where I get blamed). 

 Their mum said wha wha what, what happen over there ( we were at the back seat ). She said straight to me what did you do, I said ayy, it wasn't even me, She was like don't lie, I know you did. I was so mad about it because I didn't even do anything. I pretty much got blamed on for no reason. I said to myself I wish it was done. To be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.