Thursday 4 May 2017

Family feed

W.A.L.T... use the correct structure for a recount, Something that I enjoyed doing was writing about my holidays, Something I could do next time is maybe to use more punctuation. I hope you can relate to my story have a good time reading.





Family Feed


 In the holidays on a cloudless sunny Friday the sun was out and was shinning on everybody. My loving family decided to have a barbeque. So we gathered most of our family members. We had a big backyard with lots of space. Once I got to my uncle house I noticed that I was the first one that had arrived there. Once I got there, there was a big tent that looked like a house, so I ask my uncle ¨ was is that jumbo tent for ¨ he replied saying ¨ that's where the delicious delectable food is going¨. Straight away I could hear lots of people yelling it was my my crazy cousins, straightaway they ran to the food but my uncle yelled at them cause they weren't supposed to do that, so me and my cousins decided to help bring the rest of the food from in the kitchen and out to the tent, as I was looking at the food I felt like eating it because it looked scrumptious. So after all of that we had to wait on the most delicious one, the pig. When the food was finished it satisfied me and my brother want to eat some, but we knew that we had to wait. Immediately my brother told me that the pig was ready so that meant that we could start eat, so my Aunty said the most loving prayer. Once I got my food I felt as happy as a minion. As I ate my food, I felt like the happiest person ever, it was because the pig was cooked perfectly, it was brown and the skin was so crunchy just like a snickers bar. This day to me meant a lot because some of my cousins came from Australia and I got to at least ask how they have been doing, The food taster wonderful and it was wonderful day. It wasn't just the food but that I could spend a whole day with my family and ask them how they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.