Monday 20 March 2017

Island Locks



Island - Locks


Talofa, my name is Kalysha, I an´t that sure on how people start their stories so ya. One lazy day I was slothful, I suddenly thought that I shall go for a adventurous walk on the beach, the beach was glowing like diamonds. I was so lonely, hungry and I was cold, I decided that I wanted good friends, ones that can understand me well enough. I immediately went into the lovely village, swiftly I saw a lovely house made outta sticks, It looked like it was from the coconut trees. So I decided to go see if there was anyone home, after ten seconds of knocking one one answered, I was so angry that no one answered. So I decided to just help myself, at first I was quite scared because in myself I know it is bad to just go inside someone's house like that, I was just so hungry that I wanted to eat.

Once I got inside the house, I immediately saw the food, so I raced over to the kitchen. When I got the food there was a  Jumbo bowl that had rice in it, I had spoonful of it. But suddenly it came to me that this was gross, I was even terrified to even spit it out. So I look to the side of me and guess what I saw, I saw another bowl of rice, I knew that this one was going to be at least way way better that that other one. So I had a spoonful it was just about the same as the other one. There was one last bowl next to me it was as small as a miniature ball, I was surprised because I have never really seen a bowl that small. I had a spoonful  it was like I was in heaven it had some lovely taste to it.


I felt really drained, so I decided that I shall go upstairs to the bedroom, when I was running up the stairs it was like the was a monster behind me ( but really there wasn't ) I saw a room that had the most luxury beds in it, once I went in the room it was shining with sunlight, it gave a patch of goldness to the room, I went onto the bed and it felt like I was on  a marshmallow.
To Be Continued



This week My classroom have wrote their own story on smelly locks. This is my story and its call Island locks. Something that I could do is be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.